Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne 10g
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne is an invisible treatment get that penetrates into the skin to help dry out acne and pimples.
- Clear gel for an invisible treatment
- Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne
- Contains tea tree oil – a natural antibacterial agent that helps to improve acne
All ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) 20% w/w, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) 0.5% w/w, Water, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine.
You can also buy Thursday Plantation at retailers across Canada. Click here to find a retailer near you!
- Free from benzoyl peroxide
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Directions for use
Recommended dose (adults):
- Gently apply a small amount to affected area morning and evening.
- For best results use as part of an everyday face care regime that includes cleansing, toning, moisturizing.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction (e.g. skin rash, irritation or dermatitis), discontinue use.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Contains 9.6% ethanol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun.
- Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have allergy to plants of the Myrtaceae family.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
- If you have a history of eczema, atopy, anaphylaxis or unusual skin reactions, do not use this product.