100% Pure Lavender Oil 25ml
Thursday Plantation Lavender Oil is a 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade oil that can help calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
Used in aromatherapy, Lavender Oil:
- Improves sleep quality by helping to provide a more restful sleep
- Helps calm nerves by balancing emotions at times of heightened stress
- Provides temporary relief of headaches
- Helps to relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Can be used as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Helps to relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis
All ingredients: Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia, Lavandula Angustifolia – Herb Top Flowering) 100 Percent.
You can also buy Thursday Plantation at retailers across Canada. Click here to find a retailer near you!
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
Directions for use
Recommended dose (adults):
- Steam inhalation – Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes. Up to 3 times per day.
- Direct inhalation – Apply 1-6 drops (0.05ml – 0.3ml) of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to three times per day.
- Bath – Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops.
- Topical (local application 10% or less of body surface area – Mix 4-20 drops (0.2ml – 1ml) of essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
- Topical (massage) – Mix 60 drops (3ml) essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Apply thinly and evenly to affected area. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Duration of use:
- For occasional use only.