100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil 50ml
Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil is a 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade oil with a wide range of personal and household uses.
- Kills 99.9% of household germs
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms when used in inhalation or when diluted in a massage oil as a chest rub
- Temporarily relieves mild arthritic and muscular aches and pains when blended in a massage oil
- Also cleans floors, kitchen and bathroom surfaces without the use of harsh chemicals
- Removes stains, grease and tar
- Cleanses and freshens laundry
All ingredients: Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Globulus – Leaf) 100 Percent.
You can also buy Thursday Plantation at retailers across Canada. Click here to find a retailer near you!
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
Directions for use
Recommended dose (adults):
- Direct inhalation – Apply 1-6 drops (0.05ml – 0.3ml) of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to three times per day.
- Steam inhalation – Add 3-12 drops (0.15ml – 0.6ml) of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes. Up to 3 times per day.
- Bath – Add 2-8 drops (0.1ml – 0.4ml) of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
- Topical (local application 10% or less of body surface area) – Mix 4-20 drops (0.2ml – 1ml) of essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- Topical (massage) – Mix 5ml essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Apply once daily. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Duration of use:
- For occasional use only.