100% Pure Peppermint Oil 25ml
A 100% pure, invigorating naturally sourced essential oil used in aromatherapy for:
- Soothes cough & cold
- For relief of digestive discomfort, upset stomach or nausea
- Nervine/Calmative to relax and destress
- Relieve joint & muscle pain associated with sprain, strain and rheumatoid arthritis
- Can be used topically, as inhalant, in bath or diffuser
- All natural, plant-based medicine
- All Thursday Plantation oils are highest quality and subject to rigorous ingredient and finished product testing including GC/MS tests
- Menthol consisting of about 33-60% of peppermint oil is its main constituent
- Applied topically it has antipuritic, analgesic and antiseptic effects
- When applied to the skin, peppermint oil or menthol stimulate the nerves that are involved in the perception of cold sensations, at the same time depressing those for pain. The initial cooling effect is followed by warmth
Ingredients: Mentha x Piperita 100%
You can also buy Thursday Plantation at retailers across Canada. Click here to find a retailer near you.
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Duration of use:
- For occasional use only.