Lavender essential oil has been called the “herb of love,” which makes it the perfect choice this Valentine’s Day.
If you’re looking for unique Valentine’s ideas, look no further. Lavender essential oil can help you set up the perfect mood for romance.
- Forget the candles. Add a few drops of your lavender essential oil to an aromatherapy diffuser to set the mood.
- For a sensual massage, use two ounces of cocoa butter, two ounces of coconut oil, and melt them together on the stove or in the microwave. Add 10 drops of your lavender essential oil, mix, then put it in an airtight container. Store in the fridge and heat in your hands before use. For more massage oil recipes: https://www.theresaneoforthat.com/6-valentines-day-massage-oil-recipes/
- Take a bubble bath together and use lavender essential oils in the tub to relax and… relax.
- Make our own linen spray. Spray your bed with some lavender essential oil to set the mood. Who doesn’t love sliding into clean sheets?
- Place some lavender essential oil around your house or use it and other oils in your cleaning. You’ll feel so much more relaxed and ready for romance if your home is looking and feeling fresh.
- Make a foot scrub using lavender essential oil and have your partner rub your feet.
- Gift ideas. If your partner wants to charm your pants off (literally!) slip them hints about a gift that will really appeal to you: an essential oils kit. Maybe leave the Thursday Plantation Canada site open on your computer?
Thursday Plantation Canada can keep you stocked up in lavender essential oil for all your romance plans, Valentine’s Day or otherwise. Visit www.thursdayplantation.ca.